Lucie Dlugasch, Lachel Story
Jones – Bartlett Learning
Applied Pathophysiology for the Advanced Practice Nurse (PDF) is a comprehensive resource which serves as a bridge between clinical experience and the role of an APN. A concise and comprehensive textbook; helps nursing students navigate the data and presentation of symptoms that must be considered when making a recommendation and diagnosis for treatment. The ebook takes an advanced-practice focus and links changes to a patient’s health to signs and symptoms to help the nursing student identify a diagnosis and treatment. In addition; the textbook provides the ‘why’ behind the choices and decisions advanced practice nurses make on a day-to-day basis.
- Advanced practice nursing focus
- Features common diagnostic tests (i.e. imaging studies; labs)
- Discusses the influence of gender and cultural variations in the presentation of the disease
- Comparison and contrast data of similar disease states help facilitate symptom recognition and differential diagnosis
- Coverage of gerontology; maternal; pediatrics; and mental health content meet requisites for core advanced pathophysiology
NOTE: This sale only includes the ebook Applied Pathophysiology for the Advanced Practice Nurse in PDF. Access codes are not included. The ebook has been converted from a different format; hence the page numbers will NOT match the physical book.