Bertram Katzung, Anthony Trevor
McGraw-Hill; 13th edition
Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 13th Edition (PDF) is structured to indicate the course sequence that is followed in many pharmacology programs as well as in integrated curricula. This edition includes the essential ideas that students need to know concerning the scientific discipline of pharmacology as well as its application to clinical practice. The variety of the topics covered and the order in which they are presented are primarily based on the authors' many years of expertise in teaching this subject to thousands of podiatry, medical, pharmacy, dental, nursing, and other students of well being science. This expertise was gathered over the course of several decades.
A scope of coverage that encompasses all aspects of medical pharmacology, including
- Contains a wide variety of new medications.
- presentation in full color containing more than 400 illustrations
- A whole new chapter on pharmacogenomics, complete with crucial examples
- Case studies are used throughout a number of chapters to introduce scientific concerns.
- The conversation between drug teams and prototypes is where the emphasis is placed here.
- Summary tables and illustrations incorporate crucial data
- Contains every aspect of medical pharmacology as well as botanicals and over-the-counter drugs.
- At the end of most chapters is a Generic Name/Trade Name Table that can be used as a quick reference when drafting a chart order or prescription.
- Clinically relevant; the book contains chapters that primarily focus on the scientific alternative to and use of medicine in patients as well as the monitoring of the consequences of such applications.
You have the option of purchasing a more up-to-date edition. See under
P.S. Please get in touch with us if you are interested in purchasing Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 13th Edition, the Test Bank, or any other instructor resources.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That this offer only includes the PDF version of the ebook titled “Basic and Clinical Pharmacology, 13th Edition.” There are no access codes contained within.