Karl Skorecki, Glenn M. Chertow, Phillip A. Marsden, Maarten W.Taal, Alan S. l. Yu
Elsevier; 10th edition (November 11; 2015)
Overcome the toughest clinical challenges in nephrology with Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney 10th edition — the most well-known nephrology PDF resource in the world. A diverse team of more than two-hundred international contributors brings you the latest knowledge and best practices on every front in nephrology worldwide. From pathophysiology and basic science to clinical best practices; Brenner & Rector’s The Kidney 10e pdf is your go-to resource for any stage of your career.
- Coverage of kidney health and disease from pre-conception through fetal and infant health; adulthood; childhood; and into old age. Expanded sections and chapter on global perspective and ethical considerations.
- Review of the basic science that underpins clinical nephrology; comprehensive selection of the most important bibliographical sources in nephrology; and Board Review-style questions help you prepare for recertification or certification.
- Uniform nomenclature and terminology in line with emerging consensus in world kidney community.
- More than 700 full-color high-quality images as well as carefully chosen algorithms; figures; and tables to illustrate essential concepts; nuances of clinical presentation and technique; and decision making provide a visual grasp and better understanding of critical information.
- Internationally trusted; diverse guidance and perspectives from a team of well-respected global contributors. An editorial team headed by Dr. Skorecki and handpicked by Dr. Brenner ensures the ongoing adherence to previous standards of excellence. All chapters have been extensively updated or entirely rewritten by authorities in their respective fields.
- The latest clinical information including recent clinical trials; cardiovascular and renal risk prediction in chronic kidney disease; genetic causes of kidney disease; new paradigms in fluid and electrolyte management; and pediatric kidney disease; keep you current with the rapid development of care and research worldwide.
The must-have resource for mastering all areas of nephrology; extensively revised and with new global experts.
Note: Does not include any online codes or access