Anotonia Churchhouse, Julian O. M. Ormerod, Michael Frenneaux, Daniel Horton-Szar
Mosby; 4th edition (June 4; 2013)
Crash Course is both an efficient study buddy for every day of the week and the ideal stress reliever for the days leading up to exams. You may improve your performance in the class and on the exam while saving time and ensuring that you have access to all of the relevant information in a single location.
A formula that has been successful for over 15 years; each volume has been fine-tuned and totally updated; and the new layout has been adjusted to make your life easier. The result is a series of books that exactly meets your needs and you know you can trust because they were especially written by junior doctors, who understand what is necessary for exam success. In addition, all of the information in these books has been thoroughly checked and quality assured by experienced Faculty Advisors.
Crash Course in Cardiology, Fourth Edition (PDF) Cardiology is a vigorous and dynamic field of medicine that combines assessing a patient's history at the bedside and performing a clinical examination with a wide variety of investigations and therapies. This revised edition reflects recent developments in diagnostics, technology, and therapies that have occurred within the field, which is continually undergoing change. In keeping with the rest of the books in the series, the information presented here is up-to-date, the content is easily accessible, and the coverage is exhaustive.
- Information that is clinically relevant, diagnostically relevant, and practically applicable is laid out in an approachable fashion in more than 220 tables and figures.
- An approach that is warm and inviting to those interested in the topic makes learning particularly simple.
- Written by junior doctors specifically for students, authors who are familiar with the pressures of exams
- Contains boxes labeled “Hints and Tips,” in addition to additional helpful aide-mémoires
- When it comes to exam preparation, having a concise overview of the topic promotes “sharp focus” and makes more effective use of available time.
- Contains a self-assessment component that has been completely revised; this portion is useful for sharpening exam skills and conducting self-tests.