Kirk N. Gelatt and Caryn E. Plummer
Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition
Color Atlas of Veterinary Ophthalmology; 2nd Edition provides a compendium of the clinical appearance of ophthalmic diseases likely to be encountered in small; large; or exotic animal practice.
- Provides more than 1;000 high-quality color clinical photographs showing ocular disorders
- Offers a pictorial reference to the clinical appearance of diseases and conditions of the animal’s eye
- Presents multiple presentations of most ophthalmic diseases to show the varying ways the condition might appear
- Includes new introductory chapters on the ophthalmic exam; ocular anatomy; and clinical findings in place of the clinical signs chapter
- Covers clinical history; the clinical signs and findings associated with the disease; the rule-outs or differential diagnoses; the recommended treatment; and the prognosis for each disorder