Tina L. Stark
Aspen Publishers; 2nd edition
An established and highly regarded ePub etextbook teaches the essential practice skill of contract drafting, with an emphasis on how to incorporate the business deal into the contract and add value to the client's deal. This eagerly anticipated second edition of the book, titled Drafting Contracts: How and Why Lawyers Do What They Do, was recently released.
Additional exercises incorporated throughout the booklet, including
- Additional examples that can be used in the exercises
- Multi-draft exercises with a wide array of business contracts are something brand new.
- Exercises that are designed to educate students how to read and evaluate contracts become progressively more challenging and complex as they advance through the levels.
Examples that are current as well as updated, such as
- Provisions of a standard form that are examples of good drafting
- Additional in-depth illustrations of the correct approach to use shall
- Multiple contracts that are written exceptionally well and include annotations
- Expansions of the descriptions of the endgame provisions, in addition to brand new examples and exercises
Exercise on the revised aircraft purchase agreement that will concentrate on the most important problems, as well as precedents on how to write the “action” portions and the “endgame” sections.