Mary Jane Smith, Joyce J. Fitzpatrick, Roger D. Carpenter, Dona Rinaldi
Springer Publishing Company
The Encyclopedia of Nursing Education (PDF) has been compiled by leading figures in the field of nursing education who have made significant contributions to the subject. This is the only compendium of its kind that is both current and thorough, covering key issues in nursing education. It has more than 175 entries that go into detail, and it will serve as an invaluable reference textbook for nursing students working on their master's and doctoral degrees, as well as nursing faculty, hospital nursing departments and schools, and libraries located all over the world.
The listing of entries has been painstakingly collected from recent nursing literature as well as the first six volumes of the Annual Review of Nursing Education. Every item adheres to a standard template that consists of an application in nursing education, a definition, a synopsis that provides a quick description of what is in the literature on the issue, and a concluding summary that discusses the progression of nursing education in the future. Listings are organized alphabetically for ease of access and supplemented by a detailed reference list.
- Authored by highly qualified nurse educators.
- Includes exhaustive reference lists organized by subject.
- The one and only contemporary compilation of essential themes in nursing education
- organized in alphabetical order and presented similarly to provide quick access to the information
- The editors have created a list of possible teaching subjects, which can be obtained by the instructors.
- Contains a comprehensive analysis of the nursing literature covering all subjects pertinent to nursing education.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That this sale only contains the PDF version of the Encyclopedia of Nursing Education. There are no further materials or supplements included in this package.