Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 5th edition
First Aid for the USMLE® Step 3; 5th Edition (PDF) offers busy residents with thousands of mnemonics; high-yield facts; and full-color visual aids to help them succeed the last of the required USMLE® examinations. Also included are the reader-acclaimed “mini-cases” made to help residents pass the case portion of the examination. First Aid for the USMLE Step 3; Fifth Edition is carefully written to emphasize on high-yield; top-priority information; most expected to be included on the exam.
• Resident-tested shortcuts and tips for the CCS
• Full of proven test-taking strategies based on the 2-day exam
• More study-enhancing; vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Renewed focus on integrated pathophysiology; together with diagnosis and management “next steps”
• Concise; high-yield format highlights board-relevant information•100 cases prepare you for the case portion of the exam
•The resident’s trusted; one-stop guide for breezing through Step 3 — written by residents and revised by faculty for accuracy
• And much more!
P.S. Contact us if you want First Aid for the USMLE® Step 3; 5th Edition; TestBank and other sources.
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; First Aid for the USMLE Step 3; 5th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.