Download Fundamentals of Nursing (10th Edition) written by Patricia A. Potter, Anne Griffin Perry, Patricia A. Stockert, Amy Hall in PDF format. This book is under the category Nursing and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 032367772X; 0323677738; 0323749615/9780323677721/ 9780323677738/ 9780323749619. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Learn the abilities and ideas it’s essential present wonderful nursing care! Fundamentals of Nursing; tenth Edition (PDF) by the professional staff of Potter/Perry/Stockert/Hall prepares you to succeed as a nurse by offering a stable basis in medical reasoning; important pondering; proof-based mostly apply; nursing idea; and affected person-centered care in all settings. With step-by-step; illustrated pointers; this ebook makes it simple to be taught necessary procedures and expertise. Case research present the way to apply ideas to nursing apply and care plans are offered inside a nursing course of framework. From an professional writer staff led by Professor Anne Perry and Dr. Patricia Potter; this bestselling nursing textbook helps nursing college students develop the medical reasoning and understanding they want to achieve the classroom and of their careers.
Some options of the brand new Fundamentals of Nursing 10e:
- NEW! Interprofessional collaboration and cooperation are being emphasised extra.
- Considerations for Delegation outline which nursing duties can and can’t be delegated.
- NEW subjects include gun violence; affected person security; the opioid epidemic; and gadget habit.
- Nursing Assessment Questions bins train you the way to phrase questions for sufferers successfully.
- Over 30 procedural pointers present streamlined; step-by-step directions for primary talent efficiency.
- NEW goals are clearly and exactly linked to content material; making it simpler to find pertinent info.
- The chapter on Evidence-Based Practice explains how nursing analysis aids in figuring out finest practices.
- BRAND NEW! Reflect Now bins information you thru an in-depth examination of a current medical expertise.
- The bins labeled “Focus on Older Adults” spotlight key elements of nursing evaluation and care of aged adults.
- NEW! Reflective Learning lets you take into consideration your medical and simulation experiences utilizing medical reasoning.
- BRAND NEW! Over 100 new images make clear procedures and acquaint you with essentially the most up-to-date medical gear.
- Over 50 nursing expertise are illustrated in a two-column format; with step-by-step directions and rationales for every step.
- Each talent’s Unexpected Outcomes and Related Interventions provide you with a warning to potential issues and acceptable nursing actions.
- In every medical chapter; Critical Thinking Models show the way to use the nursing course of and demanding pondering to make medical choices.
- BRAND NEW! Teach Back is included within the Evaluation part inpatient educating bins; reinforcing this necessary communication approach.
- NEW! Guidelines for the efficient use of well being screening deal with bodily and psychological points in sufferers of all ages; from paediatric to geriatric.
- 50 in-textual content case research include medical utility questions and workouts; providing you with the chance to apply utilizing care plans and idea maps.
- NEW! The chapter Caring for Patients with Chronic Illness assists you in assembly the distinctive well being care wants of sufferers affected by persistent sickness.
- The Patient Safety and Quality chapter focuses on how these ideas apply to nursing apply and features a talent on fall prevention in healthcare settings.
- Boxes labeled Cultural Aspects of Care summarise cultural concerns and supply sensible pointers for assembly sufferers’ cultural wants and preferences.
- Patient Teaching bins promote efficient affected person training by figuring out outcomes first; then growing methods for educating and evaluating compliance.
- Building Competency bins summarise QSEN competencies; every with a medical state of affairs and a number of other open-ended questions that can assist you perceive and apply these core competencies.
- With protection of Goals and Outcomes; Setting Priorities; and Teamwork and Collaboration; the planning sections help you in planning and prioritizing complete affected person care.
- Every chapter’s Evidence-Based Practice bins include a PICO query (Problem; Intervention; Comparison; and Outcome) and summarise a analysis examine and its utility to nursing apply.
- Review questions in every chapter assess your retention of key ideas; with solutions and rationales accessible within the ebook and on the Evolve companion web site; at the least 4 of these questions are in an alternate format.
- Practical examine instruments on the Evolve companion web site include nursing talent video clips; expertise checklists; a fluid & electrolytes tutorial; an idea map creator; printable key factors; solutions to the ebook’s questions; an audio glossary; and extra.
Dr. Patricia A. Potter discusses the evolution of the textbook:
NOTE: This sale solely contains the ebook Fundamentals of Nursing tenth edition in a transformed PDF (therefore the web page numbers and formatting will NOT match the bodily book). No access codes included.
Patricia A. Potter, Anne Griffin Perry, Patricia A. Stockert, Amy Hall
Mosby; 10th edition
Pages [4843 in converted PDF]
032367772X; 0323677738; 0323749615
9780323677721/ 9780323677738/ 9780323749619
Table of contents
Table of contents :
Nursing today —
The health care delivery system —
Community-based nursing practice —
Theoretical foundations of nursing practice —
Evidence-based practice —
Health and wellness —
Caring in nursing practice —
Caring for patients with chronic illness —
Cultural competence —
Family dynamics —
Developmental theories —
Conception through adolescence —
Young and middle adults —
Older adults —
Critical thinking in nursing practice —
Nursing assessment —
Nursing diagnosis —
Planning nursing care —
Implementing nursing care —
Managing patient care —
Ethics and values —
Legal implications in nursing practice —
Patient education —
Informatics and documentation —
Patient safety and quality —
Infection prevention and control —
Vital signs —
Health assessment and physical examination —
Medication administration —
Complementary therapies and integrative health —
Spiritual health —
Loss and grief —
Stress and coping —
Activity and exercise —
Fluid, electrolyte, acid-base balance —
Pain management —
Urinary elimination —
Bowel elimination —
Skin integrity and wound care —
Sensory alterations —
Perioperative nursing care.
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.