Download Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care (10th Edition) written by Jacqueline Burchum, Laura Rosenthal in PDF format. This book is under the category Medicine and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 323512275/9780323512275. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
With a clear explanation of drug prototypes and how they work; Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care; 10th Edition; (PDF) gives you the background you need to understand drugs currently on the market; and those not yet released. This classic favorite of students and teachers makes simple; complex concepts while differentiating need-to-know content from the material that’s merely nice to know. The latest 10th edition includes updated drug content to reflect the very latest FDA withdrawals; approvals; and therapeutic uses; as well as correlated updated nursing content. It also includes an updated prototype drugs section; summing up their major uses; and an updated table detailing care throughout the lifespan of the patient. Moreover; every chapter ends with a nursing implications summary to help you completely understand the material and implement it to clinical nursing practice.
- NEW! Additional images included accompanying difficult concepts.
- Safety Alert features emphasize the QSEN competency relating to patient safety.
- Selected Canadian drug names are indicated with a maple-leaf icon throughout the textbook.
- NEW! The inclusion of more student practice questions provides additional help for learning the material.
- Large print highlights need-to-know; essential information; and small print indicates nice-to-know information.
- A Separate Bioterrorism chapter discusses the clinical manifestations and treatment of biological weapon attacks.
- UPDATED Special Interest Topic boxes focus on currently trending issues in pharmacology; eliminating out-of-date content.
- UNIQUE! Engaging writing style with vivid explanations makes difficult pharmacology concepts very easy to grasp and even enjoyable to learn.
- Nursing implications of drug therapy are integrated throughout the textbook to reinforce the integral relationship between drug therapy and nursing care.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated drug content reflects the very latest FDA drug withdrawals; approvals; and therapeutic uses; as well as corresponding updated nursing content
- Student-friendly features make learning easier with concise drug summary tables; chapter outlines; key points; and a visual guide to the prototype drugs in each class.
- QSEN focus includes Patient-Centered Care Across the Life Span features highlighting safe and appropriate patient care during different phases of life.
- Prototype Drugs features serve as a quick-reference learning aid so you can apply your understanding to related drugs currently on the market as well as drugs that will be released in the future.
NOTE: This product only includes the ebook Lehne’s Pharmacology for Nursing Care; 10th edition; in PDF. No online web access codes come in the sale.
Jacqueline Burchum, Laura Rosenthal
Saunders; 10th edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.