Download Management: Leading & Collaborating in a Competitive World (13th Edition) written by Thomas Bateman, Scott A Snell, Robert Konopaske in PDF format. This book is under the category Management and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1259927644/9781259927645. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
The mission of Management: Leading & Collaborating in a Competitive World; 13th edition; (PDF) by Bateman; Snell and Konopaske is to inform; inspire and instruct college students to learn about management so they become thinkers and doers who succeed in today’s workforce and in life. It emphasizes six essential performance dimensions: cost quality speed innovation service and sustainability. This results-oriented focus delivers value to the customer and a competitive advantage to managers and their employers. Its cutting edge topical coverage draws from a wide variety of subjects sources and personal experiences. Ongoing themes include real results ethics culture leadership and collaboration.
The Management: Leading & Collaborating in a Competitive World; 13e; textbook features outstanding pedagogy that gives management students a real sense of the opportunities and challenges that lay ahead and explains how they can affect the bottom line. It engages the students with the following:
- Social Enterprise boxes have been updated and offer examples illustrating chapter themes from outside the private sector.
- Discussion Questions that ask for opinions on controversial issues; and Experiential Exercises; which bring key concepts to life.
- Elements include page-referenced key terms; Retaining What You Learned; which provides concise; clear responses to the learning objectives
- Manager’s Hot Seat videos put students in the manager’s hot seat; where they use critical-thinking skills to apply the concepts they have learned to real challenges.
- The Digital World offers unique examples of how companies and other users employ digital and social media in ways that capitalize on various ideas in each chapter.
- Campus allows students and instructors to enjoy single-sign-on access to all McGraw-Hill Higher Education materials; as well as a variety of free content like flashcards and narrated presentations.
- Other textbook features include Manager’s Challenge and Management Snapshot; Management Insight; Manager as Person; and Ethics; Global; Diversity; and Information Technology Bytes.
- Concluding Cases use disguised but real-life situations to reinforce key chapter elements and themes. Supplementary Cases are available for instructors who want students to delve further into each topic.
- Multiple Generations at Workboxes discuss chapter themes from multigenerational perspectives; based on data rather than stereotypes; with a goal of strengthening what too often are difficult workplace relationships.
- Management in Action; a hallmark feature that appears in the first step of each chapter’s unfolding three-part cases (Manager’s Brief; Progress Report; Onward); lets students apply what they have learned about today’s business leaders and companies. Most of these features have been updated or replaced to focus on well-known companies; such as Apple; Starbucks; Amazon; General Motors; Uber; Apple; and PepsiCo.
P.S We also have Management: Leading and Collaborating in a Competitive World 13th edition’s testbank and other instructor resources for sale. Contact for more info.
NOTE: This sale only includes Management: Leading and Collaborating in a Competitive World; 13e in PDF. No access or online codes included.
Thomas Bateman, Scott A Snell, Robert Konopaske
McGraw-Hill Higher Education; 13th Edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.