Jack L. Cronenwett, K. Wayne Johnston
Saunders; 8th edition
The most recent advancements in vascular health care are covered in Rutherford's Vascular Surgery, Eighth Edition (PDF), which provides information on all aspects of vascular health care. This medical reference book has been extensively revised by a number of new authors to meet the needs of interventionalists, surgeons, and vascular medicine specialists. It includes endovascular, medical, and surgical treatment, as well as diagnostic strategies, decision making, and fundamental vascular biology.
- Full-color photographs and diagrams can make the presentation of anatomical and medical results as well as surgical procedures much clearer.
- Make a note of this title in the e-reader of your choice, do searches quickly, and adjust the font size as needed for the best possible readability.
- Explore brand new chapters on the renovascular disease, administration of branches across endovascular aneurysm, and dialysis catheters.
- Maintain a current awareness of the most recent developments in the protection of endovascular procedures, which present the shifting practices and tactics used in vascular surgery.
- Explore new approaches to rapidly developing fields, with a special emphasis on endovascular protection, angiography, vascular imaging, computed tomography (CT), and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Master the most recent advancements, methods, and tactics with comprehensive updates on endovascular functions, imaging, vascular access, non-operative administration, and a great deal more.
- Obtain answers that you can rely on in every situation. Rutherford's 8e offers the information that is considered to be the most reliable in the world on all of the primary facets of vascular health care. It is authored by specialists from all over the world and contains the most recent bibliographies and annotated highly helpful references.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE That the only component of this offering is the PDF version of Rutherford's Vascular Surgery, eighth Edition. There are no access codes contained within.