Download Fluid Mechanics – Hibbeler written by Russel Hibbeler in PDF format. This book is under the category Engineering and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 132777622/9780132777629. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Fluid Mechanics (PDF) by Hibbeler is intended for use in Fluid Mechanics courses found in General Engineering; Civil and Environmental; and Engineering Technology and Industrial Management departments at the undergraduate or graduate level. It is also serves as a suitable reference and introduction to Fluid Mechanics principles. The best-selling and well-know author Dr. Hubbeler’s Fluid Mechanics provides a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of Fluid Mechanics. The etextbook presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and features many of the same pedagogical aids unique to Professor Hibbeler textbooks.
MasteringEngineering for Fluid Mechanics (sold separately) is a total learning package that is designed to improve results through personalized learning. This innovative online program emulates the instructor’s office–hour environment; guiding students through engineering concepts from Fluid Mechanics with self-paced individualized coaching.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your college students. It provides:
- Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering provides students with wrong-answer specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems.
- Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types stress practical; realistic situations encountered in professional practice; with varying levels of difficulty.
- Review and Student Support:A thorough end-of-chapter review provides students with a concise reviewing tool.
- Accuracy Checking:The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by other parties.
- Visualization: The photos are designed to help students visualize difficult concepts.
- Alternative Coverage: After covering the basic principles in Chapters 1-6; the remaining chapters may be presented in any sequence; without the loss of continuity.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MasteringEngineering does not come automatically with this PDF eTextBook.
Pearson; 1st edition (March 13; 2014)
Table of contents
Table of contents :
*1. Fundamental Concepts
2. Fluid Statics
3. Kinematics of Fluid Motion
*4. Conservation of Mass
*5. Work and Energy of Moving Fluids
6. Fluid Momentum
7. Differential Fluid Flow
* missing problems (incomplete)
8. Dimensional Analysis and Similitude
9. Viscous Flow within Enclosed Surfaces
10. Analysis and Design for Pipe Flow
11. Viscous Flow over External Surfaces
12. Open-Channel Flow
13. Compressible Flow
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.