Download System Engineering Analysis; Design; and Development (2nd Edition) written by Charles S. Wasson in PDF format. This book is under the category Engineering and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1118442261/9781118442265. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
This etextbook; System Engineering Analysis; Design; and Development 2nd edition (PDF) presents a comprehensive; step-by-step guide to System Engineering analysis; design; and development via an integrated set of principles; practices; concepts; and methodologies. The methods presented in this textbook apply to any type of human system — and large; medium or small organizational systems and system development projects delivering engineered systems or services across multiple business sectors such as transportation; medical; educational; financial; aerospace and defense; utilities; governmental; political; and charity; among others.
- Highlights/introduces a new 21st Century Systems Engineering & Development (SE&D) paradigm that is easy to understand and implement.
- Each chapter provides definitions of key terms; examples; guiding principles; author’s notes; real-world examples; and exercises; which highlight and reinforce key SE&D concepts and practices
- Provides a common focal point for “bridging the gap” between and unifying System Acquirers; System Users; multi-discipline System Engineering; and Project; Functional; and Executive Management education; knowledge; and decision-making for developing systems; products; or services
- Provides practices that are critical staging points for technical decision making such as Life Cycle requirements; Technical Strategy Development; SE Process; Phases; Modes; & States; Requirements Derivation; System Architecture Development; User-Centric System Design (UCSD); Engineering Standards; Coordinate Systems; and Conventions; et al.
- Addresses concepts employed in Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE); Model-Driven Design (MDD); Unified Modeling Language (UMLTM) / Systems Modeling Language (SysMLTM); and Agile/Spiral/V-Model Development such as user needs; stories; and use cases analysis; specification development; User-Centric System Design (UCSD); system architecture development; interface definition & control; system integration & test; and Verification & Validation (V&V)
Thoroughly illustrated; with end-of-chapter exercises and numerous case studies and examples; Systems Engineering Analysis; Design; and Development; Second Edition 2e is a primary textbook for multi-discipline; engineering; system analysis; and project management graduate/undergraduate level students and a valuable reference for professionals.
“This excellent textbook will be useful to every system engineer (SE) regardless of the domain. It covers ALL relevant SE material and does so in a very clear; methodical fashion. The depth and breadth of the author’s presentation of SE principles and practices is outstanding.” – Philip Allen
Charles S. Wasson
Wiley; 2nd edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.