Joseph Winnick, David L. Porretta
Human Kinetics; Inc; 6th Edition
The sixth edition of Adapted Physical Education and Sport (PDF) helps readers keep up with the various changes that have occurred in the industry and provides high-quality possibilities for students with disabilities to participate in physical education and sports.
This brand-new sixth edition has a wealth of brand-new content, including:
- Details regarding the recently introduced Brockport Physical Fitness Test
- More focus on the issue of obesity, especially as it relates to children and young people who have special needs.
- Content to be included in the section on modified sports in order to transmit and reflect on progress made in the field
- The latest developments and applications in the field of behavior management and the performance of wheelchair sports
- The implementation of newly developed methods of instruction and management within the context of adaptive physical education
- Applications and practices of inclusion, together with guidelines for modifying activities in both physical education and sport; aiding in the integration of children with disabilities into mainstream classroom and athletic contexts.
There are a total of 26 films available on a web resource that demonstrate how to complete the Brockport Physical Fitness Test. However, this resource is sold separately and is not included in the current deal.
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act served as a major source of inspiration for the sixth edition of Adapted Physical Education and Sport. This book will assist you in identifying the specific requirements of students and developing physical education programs, including individualized education programs (IEPs) for students who have disabilities, that are in line with the laws that are currently in effect in the United States.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the package comes with a PDF version of the ebook “Adapted Physical Education and Sport, 6th Edition.” There is no media or access code included with this purchase.