Download All-In-One Nursing Care Planning Resource (4th edition) written by Pamela L. Swearingen in PDF format. This book is under the category Medicine and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 323262864/9780323262866. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
The only ebook featuring nursing care plans for all core clinical areas; Swearingen’s All-In-One Nursing Care Planning Resource; 4th Edition (PDF) provides 100 care plans with the nursing interventions and diagnoses you need to know to care for patients in all settings. It includes care plans for medical-surgical; paediatrics; maternity/OB; and psychiatric-mental health; so you can use just one ebook throughout your entire nursing curriculum. This 4th edition includes a new care plan addressing normal labor and birth; a new full-color design; new quick-reference color tabs; new QSEN safety icons; and updates reflecting the latest NANDA-I nursing diagnoses and collaborative problems. Edited by nursing expert Pamela L. Swearingen; the ebook All-in-One Nursing Care Planning Resource: Medical-Surgical; Pediatric; Maternity; and Psychiatric-Mental Health (All In One Care Planning Resource) is known for its easy-to-use format; clear approach; and straightforward rationales.
- Prioritized nursing diagnoses are listed in order of importance and physiologic patient needs.
- A two-column format for nursing assessments/interventions and rationales makes it easier to scan information.
- NEW! Care plan for normal labor and birth addresses nursing care for the client experiencing normal labor and delivery.
- Detailed rationales for each nursing intervention help you to apply concepts to specific patient situations in clinical practice.
- Outcome criteria with specific timelines help you to set realistic goals for nursing outcomes and provide quality; cost-effective care.
- NANDA-I nursing diagnoses are incorporated throughout the textbook to keep you current with NANDA-I terminology and the latest diagnoses.
- Color-coded sections for medical-surgical; maternity; pediatric; and psychiatric-mental health nursing care plans make it easier to find information quickly.
- NEW full-color design makes the textbook more user-friendly; and includes NEW color-coded tabs and improved cross-referencing and navigation aids for faster lookup of information.
- UPDATED content is written by practicing clinicians and covers the latest clinical developments; new pharmacologic treatments; patient safety considerations; and evidence-based practice guidelines.
- NEW! Leaf icon highlights coverage of complementary and alternative therapies including information on over-the-counter herbal and other therapies and how these can interact with conventional medications.
- A consistent format for each care plan allows faster lookup of topics; with headings for Overview/Pathophysiology; Assessment; Health Care Setting; Nursing Diagnoses; Diagnostic Tests; Interventions with Rationales; Desired Outcomes; and Patient-Family Teaching and Discharge Planning.
Pamela L. Swearingen
Mosby; 4th edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.