William D. James, Dirk Elston, Timothy Berger, Issac Neuhaus
Elsevier; 12th edition (May 4; 2015)
Effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions with the latest edition of the highly regarded Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology 12th edition. This twelfth edition of this classic reference; by esteemed authors Dr. William D. James; Dr. Timothy G. Berger; and Dr. Dirk M. Elston; provides state-of-the-art information on new conditions; newly recognized diseases; and unusual variants of well-known diseases; as well as new uses for tried-and-true medications and unique drugs for diseases as disparate as rosacea and melanoma. It is your ideal go-to resource for clinical dermatology; at every stage of your medical career.
- Still the only one-volume; go-to dermatology ebook!
- Practice with confidence through the valued authorship of seasoned professionals Drs. William D. James; Timothy G. Berger; and Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly improve your knowledge of skin conditions through a clinically focused; concise; easy and user-friendly format.
- Obtain thorough guidance on clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of rare and common skin diseases.
- Ensure that you’re up to speed with the hottest topics in dermatology; including drug eruptions from new medications; new therapeutics for melanoma; as well as biologic agents; viral infections; and newly described gene targets for treatment.
- NEW! Watch videos of surgical techniques online at expertconsult.com.
- Broaden your knowledge with updated information on serological diagnosis of pemphigus; the use of immunosuppressives for atopic dermatitis; TNF-I for hidradenitis suppurativa; excimer laser for the treatment of vitiligo and much more.
- Quickly access hundreds of new images depicting a wide variety of skin conditions.
- Stay up to date with recent society guidelines; including the latest from the American Academy of Dermatology; covering a variety of conditions such as melanoma and atopic dermatitis.
- Expand your clinical repertoire and meet your patients’ expectations with coverage of the most recent cosmetic agents; their indications; and possible complications
In Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin; the authors provide practicing dermatologists and residents with the core information needed.
2016 BMA Awards: Highly Commended; Internal Medicine
“The ebook is replete with superb color photographs of diseases. You can almost feel the lesions from the high quality of the photographs. Shaded tables throughout summarize pertinent points…This continues to be an excellent clinical dermatology reference for practicing clinicians. It contains current information and lends itself well to use as a quick; in-depth; look up.” – Dr. Patricia Wong; Doody’s Score: 94 / 4 Stars!
“Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin (12th edition) is clinicians’ ideal go-to resource for clinical dermatology at every stage of their careers; providing residents and practicing dermatologists with the core information they need.” –SirReadaLot.org; July 2015; Issue #195