Robert Baran, David A.R.de Berker, Mark Holzberg, Bianca Maria Piraccini, Bertrand Richert, Luc Thomas
Wiley-Blackwell; 5th edition
The definitive guide to the science, including the diagnosis and treatment of all disorders known to affect the nails
An comprehensive overview of the human nail that is unparalleled in its level of depth and breadth of coverage can be found in the most recent edition of Baran & Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management (PDF). The ebook features contributions from some of the most well-known dermatologists in the world, and its comprehensive coverage addresses both the cosmetic and therapeutic care of each and every type of nail disease. This crucial reference book is shown and enhanced with high-quality graphics and diagrams, and it also features sub-chapters that are straightforward to explore, which helps you discover the information you require quickly and precisely.
This most recent edition, number 5:
- Includes more than 1,500 pictures.
- Offers clinical information on each and every nail condition
- Helps differentiate between possible diagnoses based on color, shape, and position.
- Includes access to a companion website that features photographs and videos of various nail operations that may be downloaded.
- Is edited by Professor Robert Baran, the preeminent authority on the human nail in the world, in collaboration with a group of world-famous experts from from all around Europe and the United States of America.
All podiatrists, dermatologists, and other medical professionals who treat patients who have nail diseases ought to have a copy of Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management 5e available to them. This is true regardless of how long they have been working in the industry or how recently they entered it.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That this purchase comes with a PDF copy of the fifth edition of Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and their Management ebook. There are no access codes contained within.