Download Cloud Computing Design Patterns written by Thomas Erl, Robert Cope, Amin Naserpour in EPUB format. This book is under the category Computers and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 0133858561; 0134767411/9780133858563/ 9780134767413. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
The Definitive Guide to Cloud Design and Architecture
Best-selling service technology author Thomas Erl has brought together the de facto catalog of design patterns for modern cloud-based architecture and solution design in the ebook Cloud Computing Design Patterns (ePub). More than 2 years in development; this ebook’s more than 100 patterns illustrate proven solutions to common cloud requirements and challenges. Its patterns are supported by rich; visual documentation; including more than 300 diagrams.
The authors address topics covering elasticity; scalability; resiliency; reliability; data management; recovery; virtualization; storage; provisioning; monitoring; administration; and much more. Readers will further find detailed coverage of cloud security; from storage and networking safeguards to identity systems; trust assurance; and auditing.
This ebook’s unprecedented technical depth makes it a must-have resource for every cloud technology architect; developer; administrator; solution designer; and manager.
- Providing trust attestation services to customers
- Monitoring and independently auditing cloud security
- Solving complex cloud design problems with compound super-patterns
- Protecting cloud services against traffic hijacking and denial-of-service attacks
- Securing on-premise Internet access; external cloud connections; and scaled VMs
- Using elasticity best practices to scale IT resources transparently and automatically
- Establishing resilient cloud architectures that act as pillars for enterprise cloud solutions
- Optimizing multitenant environments to efficiently serve multiple unpredictable consumers
- Ensuring operational resiliency; runtime reliability; and automated recovery from any failure
- Implementing best-practice security controls for cloud service architectures and cloud storage
- Efficiently provisioning resources; monitoring runtimes; and handling day-to-day administration
- Rapidly provisioning cloud storage devices; resources; and data with minimal management effort
- Enabling ubiquitous; on-demand; scalable network access to shared pools of configurable IT resources
- Establishing cloud authentication gateways; federated cloud authentication; and cloud key management
- Enabling customers to configure and operate custom virtual networks in PaaS; SaaS; or IaaS environments
“This ebook continues the very high standard we have come to expect from ServiceTech Press. The ebook provides well-explained vendor-agnostic patterns to the challenges of providing or using cloud solutions from SaaS to PaaS. The ebook is not only a great patterns reference but also worth reading from cover to cover as the patterns are thought-provoking; drawing out points that you should consider and ask of a potential vendor if you’re adopting a cloud solution.”
—Phil Wilkins; Enterprise Integration Architect; Specsavers
“Thomas Erl’s textbook provides a unique and comprehensive perspective on cloud design patterns that is clearly and concisely explained for the technical professional and layman alike. It is an informative; knowledgeable; and powerful insight that may guide cloud experts in achieving extraordinary results based on extraordinary expertise identified in this textbook. I will use this textbook as a resource in future cloud designs and architectural considerations.”
—Dr. Nancy M. Landreville; CEO/CISO; NML Computer Consulting
NOTE: This eBook Cloud Computing Design Patterns is in ePub format. A converted PDF is also available on request. Page numbers will NOT match the physical book.
Thomas Erl, Robert Cope, Amin Naserpour
Prentice Hall; 1st edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.