Morgan Kaufmann; 4th edition
Computers as Components: Principles of Embedded Computing System Design; 4th Edition; (PDF) continues to focus on foundational content in embedded systems technology and design while introducing new content on safety; security and the design of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices and systems; and wireless communications standards like ZigBee® and Bluetooth®.
- Includes new chapter on Automotive and Aerospace Systems
- Shows readers how to apply principles to actual design practice
- Introduces concepts of safety and security in embedded systems
- Uses real processors to demonstrate both technology and techniques
- Covers the design of IoT devices and systems; including devices; applications; and communication systems and databases
- Stresses necessary fundamentals that can be applied to evolving technologies and helps readers gain facility to design large; complex embedded systems
NOTE: Only the ebook Computers as Components 4th edition included in PDF. No online codes come with the ebook.