Download Essential C# 6.0 (5th Edition) – (Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series) written by Mark Michaelis, Eric Lippert in PDF format. This book is under the category Computers and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 134141040/9780134141046. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Essential C# 6.0; 5th edition (ePub/PDF) is a well-organized; no-fluff guide to the latest versions of C# for programmers at all levels of experience. Fully updated to provide new C# 6.0 and .NET 4.6 features and patterns; it will help you write C# code that’s simple; powerful; secure; robust and maintainable.
This book’s authors are world-class C# experts: long-time Microsoft MVP and Regional Director Mark Michaelis and Eric Lippert; ex principal developer on Microsoft’s C# compiler team. Together; they include the entire language; showing key constructs with concise examples and providing a complete foundation for successful C# development.
Essential C# 6.0; 5th edition makes it easy to program with any version of C#; whether you’re constructing new code or maintaining existing systems. Individual indexes for C# versions 4; 5; and 6 help you quickly search version-specific answers with supporting visual indicators that help you recognize which language innovations will work when. This edition also has a set of best-practice C# Coding Guidelines updated to leverage C# 6.0 constructs.
- Implementing reliable; effective exception handling
- Working with well-formed value and reference types
- Learning dynamic programming with reflection and attributes
- Understanding how C# programs relate to the underlying runtime
- Creating custom collections that operate against business objects
- Querying diverse data collections using LINQ with query expressions
- Mastering C# data types; operators; control flow; methods; and parameters
- Using collection interfaces and standard query operators to access .NET collections
- Understanding the Common Language Infrastructure and C# in the context of .NET 4.6
- Mastering multithreading and synchronization; including the new async/await paradigm
- Taking advantage of declarative programming; embedded metadata; reflection; and attributes
- Using P/Invoke; pointers; and direct memory manipulation to interoperate with other languages
- Reducing code complexity with generics; delegates; lambda expressions; and events (including a simplified C# 6.0 syntax for triggering events)
- Using C# object-oriented constructs; including classes; inheritance; interfaces; and more—all with the significantly simplified syntax of C# 6.0
“Welcome to one of the greatest collaborations you could dream of in the world of C# books—and probably far beyond!” — From the Foreword by Mads Torgersen; C# Program Manager; Microsoft
NOTE: The product only includes Essential C# 6.0; 5th edition in ePub and PDF. No access codes are included.
Mark Michaelis, Eric Lippert
Addison-Wesley Professional; 5th edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.