Marios Loukas, R. Shane Tubbs, Peter H. Abrahams, Stephen W. Carmichael
Churchill Livingstone; 2nd edition
Gray’s Anatomy Review 2nd edition (PDF) continues to be an easy-to-use resource that helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. Designed as a companion to Gray’s Anatomy for Students; this medical etextbook is your indispensable resource for both in-course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.
- Visualize key concepts with updated radiologic images and extensive use of photographs.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader; conduct rapid searches; and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Understand the latest imaging techniques as seen in clinical practice with the most current knowledge available on today’s anatomical imaging modalities.
- Challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease with more than 500 high-quality; USMLE-style questions; complete with answers and rationales; that mirror the actual USMLE Step 1.
- Enhance your understanding of the subject and access more detailed information with specific page references to Gray’s Anatomy for Students; plus key answers and explanations to Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy and Gray’s Basic Anatomy
Note: Only the PDF included. No online access is included with this purchase