Thomas D. Schneid, Shelby L. Schneid
This Human Resources and Change Management for Safety Professionals (PDF) ebook has been written with the intention of preparing safety and health professionals to recognize and address applicable laws, human resource issues, and regulations, in addition to providing change management strategies that can be used to alter the safety culture that exists within their operations. This book will raise understanding about how to avoid or address HR-related rules, regulations, and legislation that can result in expensive litigation; grievances; and other undesirable effects. This book will discuss the “pitfalls” that safety professionals should try to avoid and will also present a framework for achieving the cultural change that is required to achieve and maintain adequate levels of safety performance.
- Skills relevant to the safety function that pertain to change management are covered.
- Provides training to professionals in the safety industry on how to avoid or deal with HR concerns and laws
- Promotes an understanding of the labor and employment rules and regulations that are currently in effect
- The ability to discern legal requirements from common queries addressed by employees provides the safety professional with this capability.
- Designed to assist safety experts in avoiding becoming embroiled in legal issues that may arise as a result of their acts or inactions.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That this purchase only includes the PDF version of the eBook “Human Resources and Change Management for Safety Professionals.”