Download Kali Linux Cookbook: Effective Penetration Testing Solutions (2nd Edition) written by Corey P. Schultz, Bob Perciaccante in EPUB format. This book is under the category Computers and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1784390305; 1784394254/9781784390303/ 9781784394257. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Kali Linux Cookbook; 2nd Edition; (ePub/PDF) begins by serving to you put in Kali Linux on completely different choices obtainable. You may also be capable to comprehend the lab structure and set up a Windows host to be used within the lab. Then; you’ll perceive the idea of vulnerability evaluation and have a look at the various kinds of exploits. The ebook will introduce you to the psychology and idea of Social Engineering and password cracking. You will then be capable to make use of these abilities to increase the scope of any breaches you create. Finally; the ebook will information you in utilizing particular applied sciences and gaining access to different programs within the atmosphere. By the tip of this ebook; you’ll have gained the central information and ideas of the penetration testing course of.
- Learn the right way to scan networks to search out uncovered computer systems and servers
- Hack into units to manage them; take their knowledge; and make them yours
- Target wi-fi networks; net servers and databases; and password cracking to benefit from Kali Linux
Kali Linux is a Linux distribution made for penetration testing and safety auditing. It is the substitute to BackTrack; the world’s hottest penetration testing distribution. Kali Linux is essentially the most generally used platform and toolkit for penetration testing. Security is presently the most popular discipline in know-how with an anticipated want for tens of millions of safety professionals.
This ebook Kali Linux Cookbook: Effective Penetration Testing Solutions 2e focuses on enhancing your information in Kali Linux for safety by rising your abilities with frameworks and toolkits that may enhance your worth as a safety skilled.
What you’ll be taught
- Discover vulnerabilities in hosts
- Learn the right way to hack into wi-fi networks
- Learn the right way to carry out community reconnaissance
- Understand password cracking to bypass safety
- Attack net and database servers to exfiltrate knowledge
- Attack vulnerabilities to take management of workstations and servers
- Acquire the important thing abilities of moral hacking to carry out penetration testing
- Obfuscate your command and management connections to keep away from firewall and IPS detection
Table of Contents
- Installing Kali and the Lab Setup
- Reconnaissance and Scanning
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Finding Exploits within the Target
- Social Engineering
- Password Cracking
- Privilege Escalation
- Wireless Specific Recipes
- Web and Database Specific Recipes
- Maintaining Access
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook; Kali Linux Cookbook; 2nd Edition within the unique ePub format. A transformed PDF is obtainable on request. No access codes are included
Corey P. Schultz, Bob Perciaccante
Packt Publishing; 2nd Edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.