Download Kanban Maturity Model: Evolving Fit-For-Purpose Organizations written by David J. Anderson, Teodora Bozheva in PDF format. This book is under the category Business and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 985305150/9780985305154. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
The Kanban Maturity Model (KMM)l is a novel; highly effective device for consultants and coaches advising medium and huge enterprises on transformation and improvement utilizing the Kanban Method.
From the writer of the favored Kanban: Successful Evolutionary Change on your Technology Business; David J. Anderson; together with Teodora Bozheva; Kanban Maturity Model (PDF) maps out seven levels of organizational maturity in opposition to the six normal practices of Kanban to verify acceptable software of Kanban practices and profitable adoption of the strategy. The KMM explains a roadmap and concrete actions that permit organizations to attain health-for-objective and distinctive enterprise agility.
This ebook is for consultants; company change brokers; coaches; and managers who should lead medium- and huge-scale enterprises by a transition to reinforce their operations and repair supply. This ebook is for companies that aspire to superior enterprise agility; to ship match-for-objective services; to make clients comfortable; and to supply the safety of lengthy-time period survival related to mature companies that always meet or exceed buyer expectations. The KMM is designed to take away the 2 commonest failure modes within the implementation of Kanban: overreaching; false summit plateaus; inflicting an aborted begin; and failure to understand full profit. KMM gives advisors with the information to make simply sufficient constructive stress to stimulate enchancment with out overdoing it and inflicting a regression in company efficiency. This ebook covers:
- Benefits of the KMM
- Understanding the seven Kanban maturity ranges
- The KMM Architecture and detailed understanding of the mannequin
- Features very important teaching suggestions that facilitate the proper implementation of particular practices.
- How the KMM drives maturity and functionality to allow health-for-objective and enterprise agility
- Explains intimately what practices and metrics to make use of—and the way—for efficient workflow administration.
- Delivers a complete set of instance kanban boards appropriate for the entire vary of organizational maturity ranges
- Defines the actual Kanban practices that allow delivering excessive-high quality providers and merchandise; and optimizing financial outcomes.
- Plots twenty cultural values to the seven maturity ranges; permitting management steerage and training for a stronger; simpler company tradition.
- KMM-particular practices codify for over ten years of Kanban implementations in companies from small to exceptionally massive; throughout 5 continents and lots of industries.
- Draws 132 particular practices in opposition to the six normal practices of the Kanban Method and 7 maturity ranges; explaining the intent; worth; and anticipated outcomes from every observe.
- Explains the combination of KMM with current fashions and strategies; particularly Lean/TPS; CMMI; Real World Risk Model (by Nassim Nicholas Taleb); and Mission Command/Auftragstaktik.
- KMM information the physique of information that coaches and organizations must develop sustainable change; develop a tradition of steady enchancment; unity round a shared objective; and enhanced enterprise end result.
- The complete set of kanban board designs provide concepts for visualizing work objects; workflows of various sorts and complexity; dangers; shared sources; lessons of providers; and different elements of complicated interdependent enterprise providers.
- The KMM will aid you forestall the 2 commonest failure modes in Kanban implementations: inflicting an aborted begin; overreaching; false summit plateaus; and failure to appreciate the total profit. Use the mannequin to understand the present scenario of your group and clarify acceptable actions that may drive it to the specified state.
NOTE: The product solely consists of the ebook Kanban Maturity Model in PDF. No access codes are included.
David J. Anderson, Teodora Bozheva
Lean Kanban University Press; 1st edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.