O’ Reilly Media; 5th edition
Web designers and developers will learn how to use these technologies together and pick up valuable web programming practices along the way. These practices include, but are not limited to, how to optimize websites for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Web designers and developers will learn how to use these technologies together. At the conclusion of the ebook, you will put everything together to create a fully functional social networking site that is suited for browsers on desktop computers as well as mobile devices.
- Convert your webpages into mobile applications for the web.
- Acquiring expertise in CSS3 and CSS2 will allow you to style your websites.
- Explore MySQL; from database structure to complicated queries
- Make use of Ajax calls for communication between the browser and the server in the background.
- Utilize the MySQLi extension, which is PHP's better interface for MySQL.
- Develop dynamic PHP web pages that adapt their content to each individual visitor.
- Maintain a high level of security while also effectively managing sessions and cookies.
- Install HTML5 capabilities such as audio, video, and the canvas element. Other features include geolocation.