Download Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning (6th Edition) written by Graham Hooley, Nigel Piercy, Brigitte Nicoulaud John M. Rudd in PDF format. This book is under the category Business and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1292017317/9781292017310. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning 6th edition (PDF) deals with the process of implementing and developing a marketing strategy. The ebook focuses on competitive positioning at the heart of marketing strategy and includes an in-depth discussion of the processes used in marketing to achieve competitive advantage.
The book is primarily about creating and sustaining superior performance in the marketplace. It focuses on the two central issues in marketing strategy formulation – the identification of target markets and the creation of differential advantage. In doing that; it recognises the emergence of new potential target markets born of the recession and increased concern for climate change; and it examines ways in which firms can differentiate their offerings through the recognition of environmental and social concerns.
New to this edition
- New cases throughout the ebook including Amazon; Ryanair; and Lego.
- Updated chapters on strategic customer management and strategic alliances.
- Updated to reflect the on-going global economic crisis and its impact on marketing and business.
- Increased emphasis on competing through innovation including new business models such as Netflix; Uber and new types of retailing.
- Updated online resources include an Instructor’s Manual and PowerPoint slides for instructors; along with additional case studies for students.
- Updates vignettes at the beginning of chapters focusing on companies such as Mastercard; Amadeus and Samsung Pay and including discussion questions.
- New coverage including the impact of the emerging market on innovation; the perverse customer as a market force; the new realities in competing through services and market analysis and segmentation.
The etextbook is ideal for postgraduate and undergraduate university students taking modules in Marketing Management; Marketing Strategy; and Strategic Marketing Management.
Graham Hooley is Emeritus Professor of Marketing at Aston University. He is a past President of the European Marketing Academy; Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing; British Academy of Management; EMAC and the Higher Education Academy.
Brigitte Nicoulaud is Senior Teaching Fellow at Aston Business School.
Nigel F. Piercy was previously Professor of Marketing & Strategic Management & Associate Dean at Warwick Business School; Warwick University.
John M Rudd is a Professor of Marketing and Head of the Marketing Group at Warwick Business School.
Graham Hooley, Nigel Piercy, Brigitte Nicoulaud John M. Rudd
Pearson; 6th edition
Table of contents
Table of contents :
Content: Chapter 1 – Marketing Strategy Chapter 2 – Strategic Marketing Planning Chapter 3 – Competitive Market Analysis Chapter 4 – Customer Analysis Chapter 5 – Competitor Analysis Chapter 6 – Understanding the Organisational Resource Base Chapter 7 – Understanding Current and Future Competitive Positions Chapter 8 – Segmentation and Positioning Research Chapter 9 – Selecting market targets Chapter 10 – Competitive Positioning Strategies Chapter 11 – Competing through the new marketing mix Chapter 12 – Competing through innovation Chapter 13 – Competing through superior service and customer relationships Chapter 14 – Strategic customer management Chapter 15 – Strategic Alliances and networks Chapter 16 – Strategy Implementation and Internal Marketing Chapter 17 – Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics Chapter 18 – Implementing the Strategy
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.