Goran Koch, Sven Poulsen, Ivar Espelid, Dorte Haubek
Wiley-Blackwell; 3rd edition
This is the third edition of Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach (ePub) eBook presents a clinical method that is unmatched in its simplicity, clarity, and breadth of coverage for the treatment of dental issues in children and adolescents.
- Integrated with a companion website that contains interactive questions for self-evaluation
- Contains three brand new chapters on child abuse, neglected children, as well as genetics and ethics.
- Provides a comprehensive treatment of the scientific, clinical, and social issues that are associated with pediatric dentistry
- Comprehensively redesigned and brought up to date, the new third edition places a greater emphasis on care that is supported by evidence.
- Pedodontic endodontics is now split into two chapters: one focuses on primary teeth, while the other concentrates on juvenile permanent teeth.
Note that this package only contains the ePub and PDF versions of the book. There is no accompanying online access code.