Arnold G. Coran, Anthony Caldamone, N. Scott Adzick, Thomas M. Krummel, Jean-Martin Laberge, Robert Shamberger
Mosby; 7th edition
Pediatric Surgery: Expert Consult; 7th Edition; (PDF) – edited by Coran; Caldamone; Adzick; Laberge; Krummel; and Shamberger – features up-to-date; comprehensive guidance on all aspects of childhood surgery; including; tumors; congenital malformations; trauma; and urologic problems. Apply the newest developments in fetal surgery; minimally invasive surgery in children; adolescent bariatric surgery; and tissue engineering for the repair of congenital anomalies; like the separation of conjoined twins.
- Apply the supervision of world-renowned experts in pediatric surgery.
- Find information easily and quickly with an intuitive organization by body region and organs.
- Tap into the knowledge of new editors who bring new perspectives to cutting-edge techniques.
- Understand the latest surgeries available for fetal and neonatal patients and offer life-saving options at birth.
- Get comprehensive coverage of leading-edge technology in pediatric surgical diseases; including imaging concepts; robotics; ; minimally invasive techniques; diagnostic and therapeutic advances; and genetics and molecular biology.
- Stay current on the latest developments in adolescent bariatric surgery; fetal surgery; marginally invasive surgery in children; and tissue engineering for the repair of congenital anomalies; like the separation of conjoined twins.
“Pediatric Surgery: Expert Consult 7e remains a stalwart in pediatric surgery and will continue to be a very valuable asset in libraries; personal or public; as a rich source of information on the surgical care of children.” — Robert Arensman; MD (the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine) Doody Review Services
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Pediatric Surgery; 7th Edition; in PDF. No access codes are included.