A. Victor Hoffbrand, Douglas R. Higgs, David M. Keeling, Atul B. Mehta
Wiley-Blackwell; 7th Edition
Highly Commended at the British Medical Association Book Awards 2016
Postgraduate Haematology; 7th Edition; (PDF) provides the latest knowledge of the clinical; pathogenesis and laboratory features; management; and treatment of a broad range of blood and bone marrow disorders in a brief and user-friendly style.
- A companion website includes tables and figures for download
- Includes algorithms to assist with decision-making for treatment
- Superb four-colour photomicrographs and illustrations of blood cells and tissues throughout
- Latest knowledge of the clinical; pathogenesis and laboratory features and management of all blood disorders
- New sections reveal advances in the specialty; including knowledge acquired from new generation sequencing; diagnostic laboratory tools; latest anticoagulant drugs; and treatment strategies
NOTE: The product only includes the ebook; Postgraduate Haematology; 7th Edition in PDF. No access codes are included.