Ninay Kumar, Abul K. Abbas, Jon C. Aster
Elsevier; 10th edition
Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family; Robbins Basic Pathology 10th edition (PDF) provides a readable; well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that is ideal for today’s busy college students. This thoroughly revised 10th edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease; adding new and clear artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- Highlights morphology; pathogenesis; and pathophysiologic content throughout.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Excellent art program boasts gross photos; high-quality photomicrographs; and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
“Beautifully produced; masterfully edited and written; critically updated and reshaped for the 21st century; it remains the ebook of choice for most pathology professors. I see it as an American classic; but also as a modern textbook for new generations of medical students. Very highly recommended.” Reviewed by Ivan Damjanov; MD (University of Kansas Medical Center) – Doody’s Score: 100; 5 Stars!
NOTE: THIS PURCHASE ONLY INCLUDES ROBBINS BASIC PATHOLOGY 10TH EDITION PDF. NO CODES INCLUDED