John Marx, Ron Walls, Robert Hockberger
Saunders; 9th edition
You can rely on Rosen's Emergency Medicine 9th edition PDF to provide you with the most up-to-date answers on every aspect of the practice of emergency medicine. This medical reference ebook has been the gold standard in emergency medicine for many years, thanks to its unrivaled clarity, authority, and comprehensiveness. It will assist you in putting the best and most up-to-date information to use for the benefit of your patients in the emergency room.
- Gain the assurance you need to practice with guidance that is not only simple to put into action but also reliable on the full scope of emergency medicine subjects.
- You will be able to easily find the answers you require thanks to the user-friendly, full-color design that is accompanied by an increased number of images than in the past.
- You can access the whole material of Expert Consult from your mobile device, such as your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. It is completely searchable and includes connections to PubMed.
- Use this book as a reference on your preferred electronic reader, run quick searches, and modify the font size as needed for the best possible readability. Compatible with popular electronic reading devices such as the Kindle® and the nook®.
- Utilize in an efficient manner the most recent methods and strategies in emergency medicine, such as evidence-based treatments for shock; high-cost imaging; evaluation and resuscitation of the trauma patient; cardiovascular emergencies; evaluation and risk stratification for transient ischemic attack (TIA) patients; and a great deal more.
- Find out how to approach particular clinical presentations in the emergency room from the perspective of an expert. The “Cardinal Presentations Section” provides a quick and easy reference to differential diagnosis and directed testing for a variety of commonly seen presentations in the emergency department, including fever in an adult patient, dizziness and vertigo, chest pain, and over 20 additional presentations that are seen frequently.
It is generally agreed upon that Rosen's Emergency Medicine: Concepts and Clinical Practice, 9th Edition is one of the most authoritative ebooks in the subject of emergency medicine…. Students will find this ebook to be a very helpful resource for getting a grasp of the principles of the field as well as the key topics of the speciality. It is possible that new trainees should consider it a required reading, while more experienced providers who are searching for a review of the foundations will find it to be a great resource. – Dr. Sarah E. Mott, who practices medicine at Regions Hospital, which is a Level 1 Trauma Center – Doody's Rating: 98 out of 100; 5 Stars!
NOTE That the Rosens Emergency Medicine 9th edition PDF is the only format included with this product. There is no online access code included with this purchase.