James R. Sills
Mosby; 5th edition
Prepare for success on respiratory therapy credentialing exams! Updated to reflect the 2009 National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) content outlines; Sills’ The Comprehensive Respiratory Therapist’s Exam Review; 5th Edition (PDF) helps you review for both entry and advanced level credentialing exams. It covers every testable subject; providing content review; self-assessment questions; and study hints. This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition; media content is not included.
- Unique! Exam Hint boxes point out subjects that are frequently tested; helping students study; plan your time; and improve your test-taking skills.
- Self-study questions are included at the end of each chapter; accompanied by answers and rationales in the back of the ebook.
- Complexity level codes (recall; application; and analysis) help you prepare for questions in the way that is most appropriate (e.g.; memorization for recall or synthesis for analysis).
- NBRC content outline coding provides a code for each topic so you can be sure that you have covered every topic that might appear on the exam.
- One text now covers both the entry and advanced levels of Respiratory Therapists credentialing exams; so you need only one ebook to prepare for CRT and RRT credentials.
- Updated content reflects the NBRC’s new examination content outlines; so you get an accurate; current review.
- CRT and RRT level codes speed your review by identifying the individual topics for the CRT and RRT exams; as well as topics for both.
- New coverage includes subject areas such as CPAP/BiPAP titration during sleep; hemodynamic monitoring; laryngeal mask airway; high frequency ventilation; hyperinflation therapy; thoracentesis; ultrasound; oxygen titration;and ventilator-associated pneumonia protocols.