Download The Mind’s Machine (2nd Edition) written by Neil V. Watson, S. Marc Breedlove in PDF format. This book is under the category Medicine and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1605352764; 1605354449/978-1605352763/ 978-1605354446. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
The Mind’s Machine; 2nd edition (PDF); was written to impart the core concepts of behavioral neuroscience to students in a diverse range of disciplines; including not only psychology and the other life sciences; but philosophy; media studies; art; linguistics; and the like. Through the use of streamlined textbook; novel pedagogical features; full-color art; and real-life examples and analogies; the ebook succeeded in engaging students new to neuroscience without sacrificing accuracy.
Features of the new 2nd edition:
- Photographs: Pictures show students ‘real-life’ examples of concepts and topics.
- Vignettes: Each chapter begins with a gripping vignette relating the material that follows to a real-life situation.
- Parts: Larger; standalone ‘Parts’ of chapters are written discretely to maximize flexibility in assigning readings.
- Boxes: Boxes describe interesting applications; important methods; sidelights; historical perspectives; or refreshers on theoretical concepts.
- Marginal Glossary: Bold-faced terms are defined in the margins of the ebook to help students identify and learn key terminology as they read.
- Researchers at Work: The important discoveries are explained and illustrated to highlight the process of experimentation and hypothesis testing.
- ‘How’s it going?’ Questions: At the end of each section are review questions to help students organize and rehearse what they’ve learned from the textbook.
- NEW! Signs and Symptoms: This new feature highlights important clinical issues related to the chapter topics that apply behavioral neuroscience to the study of clinical disorders.
- QR Codes: Using their smartphones; students can instantly access support material from the Companion Website; such as animations; activities; and videos to further explain topics.
- A Step Further: This feature offers additional; more advanced material for an instructor who wants to make certain topics more challenging or for students who want to know more
- Color Art: The figures are beautifully drawn to aid students’ understanding of biological processes. Concisely labeled and explained; the figures are one of the strongest pedagogical features in the textbook.
- Visual Summary: A graphic layout helps organize the material and directs college students to the figures that reinforce each point. Bold-faced key terms; callouts to pertinent figures; and references to the Companion Website are provided.
NOTE: This product only contains the ebook The Mind’s Machine 2e in PDF. No access codes included.
Neil V. Watson, S. Marc Breedlove
Sinauer; 2nd edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.