Download Financial and Managerial Accounting (13th Edition) written by Carl Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac in PDF format. This book is under the category Accounting and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1285866304/9781285866307. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Close the gap between exam performance and homework with Warren/Reeve/Duchac’s Financial And Managerial Accounting 13th edition (PDF)! Market-leading Financial And Managerial Accounting 13e has been on the forefront of innovation and change based on the needs of today’s teaching and learning environment. Warren/Reeve/Duchac’s Financial And Managerial Accounting 13th edition helps elevate college student thinking with content that addresses each stage of the learning process from motivation to mastery. It motivates accounting students to learn; provides practice opportunities to better prepare for exams; and helps all students achieve mastery with tools to help them make connections and see the big picture. The Complete Learning System in Financial And Managerial Accounting is built around the way accounting students use etextbooks to study; learn and complete homework; allowing them to achieve ultimate success in this and other related courses. Content updates involve the inclusion of the new revenue recognition standard and a greater emphasis on service companies in the managerial accounting chapters. The end goal of Warren; Reeve & Duchac’s FINANCIAL AND MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING 13e learning system is to elevate thinking and create more empowered and prepared accounting students–ready to take on the rest of their educational and career goals head on.
Note: This only includes the PDF of the book. Financial And Managerial Accounting 13th edition Test Bank and Instructor’s Solution Manual are also available separately for a small fee. No online access codes are included
Carl Warren, James M. Reeve, Jonathan Duchac
Cengage Learning; 13th edition
Table of contents
Table of contents :
1. Introduction to Accounting and Business.
2. Analyzing Transactions.
3. The Adjusting Process.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Accounting for Merchandising Businesses.
7. Sarbanes-Oxley, Internal Control, and Cash.
9. Fixed Assets and Intangible Assets.
10. Current Liabilities and Payroll.
11. Corporations: Organization, Stock Transactions, and Dividends.
12. Long-Term Liabilities: Bonds and Notes.
13. Investments and Fair Value Accounting.
14. Statement of Cash Flows.
15. Financial Statement Analysis.
16. Managerial Accounting Concepts and Principles.
17. Job Order Costing.
18. Process Costing Systems.
19. Cost Behavior and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
20. Variable Costing for Management Analysis.
22. Performance Evaluation Using Variances from Standard Costs.
23. Performance Evaluation for Decentralized Operations.
24. Differential Analysis and Product Pricing.
25. Capital Investment Analysis.
26. Cost Allocation and Activity-Based Costing.
27. Lean Principles, Lean Accounting, and Activity Analysis.
Appendix A: Interest Tables.
Appendix B: Nike Inc., Form 10-K For the Fiscal Year Ended May 31, 2013.
Appendix C: International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix D: Reversing Entries.
Appendix E: Revenue Recognition Update.
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.