Richard Drake, A. Wayne Vogl, Adam W. Mitchell
Churchill Livingstone; 3rd edition
This completely revised medical etextbook continues its focus on just the core information you need for your college anatomy courses; everything is presented in a visually appealing; easy-to-read format that facilitates study. Gray's Anatomy for Students, 3rd Edition (in PDF) is simply the best anatomy textbook available today.
- Conceptual Overviews should be used to speed up the process of reviewing the fundamental ideas presented in each chapter.
- Use this book as a reference on your preferred electronic reader, conduct quick searches, and modify the font size as needed for the best possible readability.
- You'll have no trouble finding the material you need to review thanks to the list of relevant additional study aids that is provided at the beginning of each chapter.
- Enhance your knowledge of the cranial nerves with the assistance of a brand-new visual map that summarizes the distribution of the cranial nerves as well as their functions.
- Learn the practical applications of anatomical concepts with this in-depth coverage of surface anatomy, which is accompanied by correlative diagnostic images and clinical case studies.
- In order to keep you interested in the anatomy classes you are currently taking, many new “In the Clinic” boxes have been added. These boxes provide access to in-depth clinical discussions relating to particular diseases or procedures.
- Get comprehensive, trustworthy, and easily understandable coverage of everything that you will learn in your modern anatomy classes with the expert knowledge of a team of authors who share a wealth of diverse teaching and clinical experience between them.
- Find your way around easily and remember certain structures. More than one thousand innovative and original illustrations by renowned illustrators Richard Tibbitts and Paul Richardson capture anatomical features with clarity that is unmatched by any other source.
Please note that this page only includes the textbook in PDF format. This purchase does not come with any sort of online access.