Download Harrison’s Infectious Diseases (3rd Edition) written by Dennis L. Kasper, Anthony S. Fauci in EPUB format. This book is under the category Medicine and bearing the isbn/isbn13 number 1259835979/9781259835971. You may reffer the table below for additional details of the book.
Infectious Diseases 3rd edition – as only Harrison’s can cover them
Harrison’s Infectious Diseases 3rd edition PDF featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to infectious diseases derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine 19th Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD); this full-color; concise clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrisons. Students will find 137 chapters from more than 190 renowned contributors and editors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom; ward; clinic; or certification/exam preparation.
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
- Addresses underlying pathophysiologic; epidemiologic; and genetic factors
- 2 chapters comprise atlases of images that will prove invaluable in clinical assessments
- Includes special update on Zika clinical manifestations; virus etiology; and complications
- High-yield board review questions make this textbook ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards
- The chapter on AIDS and HIV infections by Anthony Fauci and Dr. H. Clifford Lane is widely considered to be a classic in the field
- Current; complete coverage of need-to-know topics; including infections in organ systems; viral infections; bacterial infections; fungal infections; prion diseases and protozoal infections
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017 and 2018.
“This is a comprehensive infectious diseases PDF ebook that excels in quality and organization.”
“The authors provide extensive information on the best methodology for diagnosis and treatment of rare and common infectious diseases. They meet their objectives by presenting information in the broader context of underlying pathophysiological; epidemiological; and genetic factors.”
“This encyclopedic work of current infectious disease topics is ideal for current clinicians and aspiring doctors. It would also be an excellent supplemental ebook for an upper level undergraduate or graduate pathology course. Credible authors provide an authoritative source of current information.”
“The ebook uses a full-color format; offering abundant illustrations that provide key information in a readily understandable way. This edition provides updated information crucial for making decisions in management. For those medical students and ambitious healthcare practitioners who want to test their knowledge; the PDF ebook ends with a review and self-assessment. This is a comprehensive infectious diseases book that excels in organization and quality.”
Dennis L. Kasper, Anthony S. Fauci
McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3rd edition
Sorry, no posts were found.
Sorry, no posts were found.