Alastair D. Burt, Linda D. Ferrell, Stefan G. Hubschere
Elsevier; 7th Edition
MacSween's Pathology of the Liver, 7th Edition, (PDF), written by Drs. Linda D. Ferrell, Alastair D. Burt, and Stefan G. Hübscher, has established itself as the most authoritative source on liver pathology ever since it was first published more than 35 years ago. The seventh edition continues the tradition of excellence with over one thousand high-quality illustrations; coverage of the new and evolving diagnostic applications and techniques that pathologists must be familiar with; the most recent review of drug-induced injury; and much more. In addition, the seventh edition includes a great deal of additional material. MacSween's remains the most comprehensive and authoritative ebook in its field, making it an absolute necessity for any surgical pathologist's collection.
- Provides exhaustive and up-to-date coverage of all benign and malignant hepatobiliary disorders, written by an international group of experts considered to be the “who's who” in the field.
- This helps you quickly identify the wide variety of liver appearances that can be caused by tumors, infections, and lesions that mimic tumors, as well as organ damage caused by toxins and drugs.
- Contains over one thousand illustrations in full color that offer a complete visual guide to each tumor or tumor-like lesion and help in the recognition and diagnosis of any tissue sample you are likely to encounter. This book is a must-have for any pathologist.
- Included are pertinent data from ancillary techniques such as immunohistochemistry, cytogenetics, and molecular genetics, providing you with the tools necessary to master the modern breakthroughs in diagnostic technology.
- Contains the most recent review of drug-induced injury as well as the effects of alternative and herbal medicines, as well as an updated chapter on the mechanisms of liver disease, which includes coverage of regression and remodeling of new information and disease on next-generation sequencing. Also included is a chapter that has been brought up to date on liver disease.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That MacSween's Pathology of the Liver, 7th Edition, in PDF format is included with the purchase of this product. There are no access codes contained within.