James E. Brumbaugh
Audel; 4th edition
Your information in order to keep the heat on
Whether you have years of experience or are just starting out as an HVAC technician, you are aware that the field is always evolving and that it is important to stay current. Installing, maintaining, and repairing the components that run, regulate, and gasoline both new and previous new techniques are all covered in depth in the guidebook known as Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 2, Fourth Edition (PDF), which has been completely reviewed and contains all the information that is required to do so. Keeping the heat on is made easier by Volume 2, which covers a wide range of topics, from steam line controls and oil burners to the most up-to-date chip-based technology and environmental regulations.
- Find some fresh environmental calculations and recommendations.
- Dealing with solid fuels and having an understanding of coal burning techniques
- Gain an understanding of the most effective strategies for managing hydronics and steam line controls.
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the piping, pipe fittings, valve installation, piping specifics, and duct systems.
- Consider consulting knowledge tables that include formulation cross-references, conversions, and listings of manufacturers.
- Put in new thermostats, automated controllers, humidistats, and controls for oil or gasoline burners, and repair any that are broken.
The HVAC Library maintained by Audel.
- Heating Systems, Furnaces, and Boilers are Covered in the First Volume
- Components of Heating Systems, Gas and Oil Burners, and Automatic Controls are Covered in Volume 2
- Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps, and Distribution Systems are Covered in the Third Volume
NOTE: This offering only includes the PDF version of the ebook titled “Audel HVAC Fundamentals, Volume 2,” which is in its 4th edition. There are no access codes contained within.