Ian Peate, Muralitharan Nair
Wiley-Blackwell; 2nd edition (May 31; 2016)
One of the best selling ebooks; Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology for Nursing and Healthcare Students 2nd edition is a succinct but complete overview of the function and structure of the human body; with clinical applications throughout. Designed specifically for nursing and healthcare students; the latest new edition of this best-selling PDF etextbook provides a user-friendly; straightforward; jargon-free introduction to the subject.
- Featuring over 300 superb full colour illustrations
- Clinical considerations and scenarios throughout showing how the material can be applied to daily practice
- The ‘Conditions’ feature within each chapter provides you with a list of disorders that are associated with the topics discussed; helping relate theory to practice
- Each chapter includes test your knowledge; learning outcomes; scenarios; activities and summaries.
- Includes a list of prefixes and suffixes; as well as normal values; and a glossary of terms
- Now includes a boxed feature throughout on medicines management; providing information concerning a variety of medicines used in the care and management of people that are related to the body system of the chapter
- Supported by enhanced online resources with fantastic extras for both students and lecturers; online glossary; including an image bank; flashcards; interactive multiple choice questions; examples of patient notes; and more
This 2nd edition is now supported by an accompanying study-guide to facilitate the learning and revision of the content within this ebook: ‘Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology Workbook: A Study Guide for Nurses and Healthcare Students 2e’
NOTE: No online access codes included