Elsevier; 41st edition
0702052302 / 0702063061
9780702063060 / 9780702052309
[koo dropcap type=”normal”] [koo dropcap] [koo] In the year 1858, Henry Vandyke Carter and Drs. Henry Gray wrote a textbook for their surgical colleagues that would go on to become the gold standard for anatomical textbooks. [koo dropcap] Gray's Anatomy has been continuously published for more than 150 years, making the 41st edition of the book the most complete and authoritative reference available on the topic. It provides easy access to the information that is necessary to enable safe and effective clinical practice.
This Gray's Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice edition, which is now in its 41st edition (PDF), has been painstakingly updated and revised throughout; it now reflects the very latest understanding of clinical anatomy as it has been developed by leaders in the field from all over the world. Traditional features of the ebook, such as its opulent art program and clear writing, have been further developed and improved, while key advancements in imaging technology and the new insights they provide have been fully captured in new state-of-the-art CT, MR, X-ray, and ultrasound images.
- When it is necessary, clinically relevant anatomical information is paired with critical clinical information.
- In a great number of clinical talks, concerns that might influence medical care are brought up.
- Provides coverage of anatomy that is both the most in-depth and reliable anywhere else it may be found.
- Each chapter has been edited by professionals in their respective fields, ensuring that readers have access to the most recent knowledge on that subject that is supported by evidence.
- More than a thousand brand-new photographs, including a large digital collection of the most recent X-ray, CT, MR, and histology images.
- The core information is more easily accessible to clinical readers as a result of the regional organization's consolidation of all pertinent information on each bodily region into a single location.
- Electronic additions have been carefully selected, and they include extra images, text, labeled imagery, tables, and videos. In addition, there are 24 specifically invited “Commentaries” on new and emerging themes relevant to anatomy.
Please take note that this purchase only includes the very first edition of Gray's Anatomy: The Anatomical Basis for Clinical Practice 41e in its original, high-quality PDF format. There is no online access code included with this purchase.