Alnoor Bhimani, Srikant M. Datar, Charles T. Horngren, Madhav V. Rajan
Pearson; 7th edition
9781292232669/ 9781292232676/ 9781292232683
This best-selling ebook presents management and cost accounting in a way that is crystal clear, easy to understand, and comprehensive for both working professionals and students. replete with illustrative examples, practical applications, and examples from everyday life; This highly readable seventh edition of Management and Cost Accounting (PDF) brings together concepts, techniques, and practices in a way that is easy to understand.
A global perspective is maintained throughout the text, which features an extensive number of case studies showcasing businesses from all over the world. Additionally, the most recent information on artificial intelligence, robotics, and other forms of technology that have an impact on management accounting is presented. The applications are explained by utilizing examples taken from actual businesses; in addition, the text includes questions taken from professional accountancy examinations to help you practice for the real thing. You will be able to learn about important aspects of management accounting that will help you in both your studies and your future performance in the workplace with the assistance of this ebook.
- Case studies from Harvard Business School and other leading academic institutions demonstrate how management accounting is utilized in businesses of varying sizes, locations, and circumstances.
- Coverage of digital technologies, including robotics, artificial intelligence, 3-D printing, the Internet of Things, and big data analytics, that is both exhaustive and current.
- A plethora of resources, some of which include professional accountancy practice exercises and end-of-chapter questions, which provide opportunities to learn and develop exam alertness.
- A variety of new Concepts in Action boxes as well as the most recent Surveys of Corporate Practices that illustrate how managers in the business world make use of accounting techniques.
- Sections on strategic management accounting, the balanced scorecard, governance and sustainability, quality costing, and aspects of internet entrepreneurship have all been updated and expanded.
P.S. Don't forget to get in touch with us if you're interested in obtaining the Management and Cost Accounting 7e TestBank or any other instructor resources.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE That the only thing that is included in the purchase is the PDF version of the ebook “Management and Cost Accounting, 7th Edition.” There are no access codes contained within.